Jack Petchey Awards
The winners all received a framed certificate and badge, membership of the Jack Petchey Foundation Achievers Community and £200 to be spent on something of their choice that will benefit all the students at Kingsley High School.
Kingsley High school students were awarded for:
- Always exhibiting a caring attitude towards his less able peers
- Good developments in communication using gesture and vocalisation For walking well around the school.
- For making friends in C3, much improved interaction with staff and students and especially showing great excitement & anticipation each time he’s shown the hydro pool photo!!
- Excellent attention in lessons and making great progress with his vocalisations
- Reflecting on his learning behaviour with maturity
Congratulations to all.