Since April 2011 schools have received specific funding to provide additional support for vulnerable children; children known to eligible for free school meals; looked after children and children of service families.
Does my child qualify for pupil premium?
If you receive any of the following support payments your child may be entitled to free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (providing you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,900)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal credit
Applying online is a faster way of checking if you are eligible and means you do not have to keep reapplying every year.
Use the link at the bottom of the page to check or apply.
If you would like support with an application, contact Tahiyya Chowdhoury (Family Support Worker) on 07917557233.
Reports on our spending and Plans for 2019-20 appear below.